Payment is due at the time services are rendered. I accept cash, check, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and JCB.
My fees may qualify as covered expenses to be paid via your Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending Account (FSA). Please refer to my Session Options for more information.
My psychotherapy services may be covered by your insurance. It’s important for you to know that I will be considered out-of-network with your provider. If you wish to use your insurance, I will provide you with the documentation necessary to submit claims to your provider for reimbursement.
When you use your insurance, I am required to provide them with a diagnosis. This diagnosis may or may not be helpful to your actual treatment, but it must be provided for insurance reimbursement.
I cannot guarantee your insurance will cover my services. Please check your policy carefully and ask the following questions of your provider:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many mental health sessions per calendar year does my insurance plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network mental health provider?
- How do I obtain reimbursement for therapy with an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?