How much does therapy cost?
A standard 50-minute session is $125.
Do you accept insurance?
I do not currently accept insurance. I collect payment at the time I provide services, and I can provide you a monthly superbill to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
I cannot guarantee your insurance will cover my services. Please check with your insurance provider about your out-of-network mental health benefits. It may be helpful to ask the following questions of your provider:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many mental health sessions per calendar year does my insurance plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network mental health provider?
- How do I obtain reimbursement for therapy with an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Your insurance company may request information on the CPT Codes I use.
For 45-50 minute sessions, I will use CPT Code: 90834
For 75 minute sessions, I will use CPT Code: 90847
Payment is due at the time services are rendered.
I accept cash, check, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and JCB.
I reserve a limited number of sessions each week for clients who cannot afford my full fee. Please let me know if you’d like to discuss a discounted fee.
Frequently Asked Questions
The choice to use insurance or to forgo it is a personal one. My goal in providing this information is to make sure that you, the consumer, are aware of possible disadvantages that come with using insurance when working with a mental health professional.