Finding Life After an Affair
No one goes into a relationship expecting their partner to cheat. An affair introduces a relationship crisis of enormous proportions, and it often demands a significant rethinking of your entire relationship.
If you have:
- recently discovered your partner’s infidelity,
- recently confessed to some kind of affair, yourself,
- or, recently had your partner confess an affair to you
finding someone to help you navigate this challenge is a crucial step toward your own individual healing, and toward finding some way forward in your relationship. Don’t wait to reach out for help.
h2>How I work
I take a non-judgmental, practical approach to recovery, and my focus will be on helping you and your partner:
- assess whether you are mutually committed to rebuilding your relationship,
- walk through the steps of regaining trust and intimacy,
- understand what the infidelity means for your relationship.